Thursday, January 26, 2012

My debt is $48,838.48

I was informed today that I owe $48,838.48 for a lot of things that I never ordered.
I never ordered the bailout of greedy banks.
I never ordered the financial backing of poorly run companies.
I never ordered huge wars on foreign soils.
I never ordered financial support for national politicians that seem to become millionaires just by being elected.
That $48,838.48 is what my portion of the National Debt is today. By tomorrow it will be even bigger.
I realize I have a lot of tremendous blessings in this country, and as a nation we do have a responsibility to support each other, but I never agreed to be part of financial mismanagement.
Maybe I could ask Japan or China if they would lend me the money to pay off this debt. Oh wait, I just found out they are the ones I already owe this money.
Maybe we all should just file bankruptcy and not pay off this debt. Maybe I will send a bill to my Senator, they all have a lot of money. Maybe I will just pray for my kids, cause they each owe $48,838.48 too, and will have to live with it a lot longer than I will. Just Say’n.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends