Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cats

We have a couple cats living next door. I guess I should say they feed next door and really live anyplace they want to live.
 Cats are the most independent things I have ever run across. They always treat you like they are in charge and you better do things their way.
I drove up to my house the other day and one of the neighbor cats was sitting on my front porch sunning himself. I got out of the car and walked to my door and the cat never moved, but the look on his face said “What the hell do you think you doing by waking me up? Go away.” Being obdient, I went away.
However, yesterday I walked out the door and must have surprised the cat, because he turned quickly and ran into the wall. He hit it hard, but never let on that it hurt. He just turned his back on me and walked away as if to say “I meant to hit the wall. It was part of my plan.”
In my mind I see him sitting someplace rubbing his head with his paw and saying, “Damn that hurt.” 
I really have to stop paying so much attention to these cats. It is affecting my brain. Just Say'n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends