Sunday, May 22, 2011

Paris

Saw a movie the other day and they shot it in Paris. I think Paris is one of my favorite cities in the world, not that I have seen them all, but have seen many. There is such beauty in Paris, and contrary to what I hear others say, I think the people in Paris are really very nice. If you make some attempt to speak French, they will help out in some way. My wife speaks French much better than I do ( she says I grunt like Maurice Chevalier)  and she really got us around the city in good shape.


A few things got messed up, like food orders. We went to this delightful little piano bar resturant for desert after a wonderful meal elseware. We only wanted a glass of Grand Marnier and a chocolate crepe. She ordered in French and I grunted, but the waiter smiled and we thought we were in good shape. Next thing we know we have two flameing crepes that had been covered in Grande Marnier. Not wanting to make a sceen we ate them, and they were delightful. Now we have had a large meal, two crepes, and as I look up, I see the waiter heading our way with two more chocolate crepes.


Needless to say, we ate those too. I mean we have to be polite don't we?
Just say'n.


Join in our blog family and share your thoughts. Become a followers, hit the Facebook or Twitter app, or any of the other things we have on this page, most of which I don't even understand. But that's ok, I didn't understand French either and survived. Just Say'n.


Hey - got a gift for you. My novel, I Am Adam just came out in Audiobook. Want to give it to you FREE. Click here to enjoy your gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends