Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dentist

Went to the Dentist today. I thought about running away and not coming back, but I went anyway. I hate going to the Dentist and today was no different than all the other times.


It just isnt natural to have that much stuff pushed in your mouth and then told not to bite down. And this sucking machine that sounds like a vacuum cleaner in my mouth; I am sure it is going to remove my tongue one piece at a time.


Then after an hour of screaming drills, probing fingers, pounding picks, and periodic pain they finally release me.
 It takes a few minutes to un-cramp my fingers from the arm rest, during which the Dentist tells me that at my age I need to come in more often for cleaning. 
I smile and tell him he is right, but in my heart I know that at my age, all I need is more time away from this torture chamber.


Gotta admit tho, my teeth do look better.
Just Say'n


If you enjoy our blog, become a follower in the box on the left. Tell your friends on Facebook and Twitter by hitting the app below. Be sure to brush after every meal and floss every day. If you need a Dentist, you can have my next appointment. Don't think I will go. Just say'n.

1 comment:

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends