Saturday, April 16, 2011

Control the world

I am fascinated by how much anger people use to run their life.


I think we really believe that anger is a way to control things.
Ever watch someone who is really angry, they are way out of control;
So I guess that doesn't work.


Most anger comes from the idea that the world should opperate the way I want it to.
Then again, do I really have the ability to control anything other than myself?
So if I can't run me, how could I ever run the world.


Biggest problem with anger??? To me it's the fact that anger is just one letter short of danger.


Just Say'n


If you like our post, tell others and become a follower. Leave a comment below if you like. Just be happy, anger sucks. Just Say'n

2 comments:

  1. I think this was Amazing!!! once again I was enlightened... Caridad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. Hope it made you happy. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends