Sunday, June 5, 2011

People vs people

One thing I have picked up on over the years is the fact that I don't always like everybody I meet. I have also learned that this is okay because not everybody likes me when they meet me, even though that fact is a little harder to understand.

Anyhow, I was with a person the other day that just bothers me. Don't really know why, as I don't find fault in most people, but this person is the exception. I remember someone saying that they had great appreciation for their feet, but they just don't spend much intimate time with them. Maybe that is the way I feel about this person.

 The noted psychologist Carl Jung once said "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".
Maybe this person is in my life to show me that I need to be more loving and open, but I'm not sure. 
If that is the case, I wonder how I have transformed him. Whew, this is gett'n heavy. Think I'll go fishing. Just Say'n.


While I'm gone, add a comment, become a follower, tell your friends on Facebook or Twitter, order you free copy of my book "I Am Adam" or just come fish'n with me. Plenty of options. Just Say'n


2 comments:

  1. I believe most people are put in our life to teach us Tolerance, and Understanding, and in the end we are a better person for the lessons, Keep Smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. The root meaning of tolerance is "to bear". Bible tells us that love bears all things, so I guess being tolerant is being loven.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends