Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Just do it

Had an opportunity to try something different the other day. I was excited about it, then I thought about it for a while, started to be concerned about what may happen, and finally decided not to do it. I wish I would stop thinking so much and just do things.


How many great moments have I missed by thinking things through and then backing away. Oh I know, we need to process things so we dont make mistakes because mistakes may be painful. But I wonder if missing some things in life is even more painful.

I fell off my bike several times when I first started, but I stayed with it. I swallowed a lot of water when I learned to swim, but I stayed with it. I messed up a lot of things in life, but somehow I am still here. Risk is the price of success I guess.


I am going to stop thinking about things so much and just go out and see what happens. If it doesn't work, at least it will be fun trying.


Just say'n.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends