Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Evolving

I was listening to a couple people debate about evolution the other day. One said God made everything at once, the other said it all evolved. When asked my opinion I said I agree.
 Obviously, this didn’t make either one of them happy, so I had to explain my opinion. Even after I explained my opinion, neither one was happy, but that’s what happens when we express opinions; somebody will disagree and somebody will agree, depending on their opinion. 
When we think our opinions are the only answer, then we’re in serious trouble. Ask the people who had an opinion that the world was flat; think they had some problems after a while.
Anyhow, I think that everything started from something and how that all happened is beyond my understanding ( or anyone else for that matter), so I believe something larger than my understanding was behind this start of everything.
Then after it started, it just continued to grow and become what we know today. My opinion is that the power who started all this knew what was going on and how it would all work out. Thus we keep evolving until we reach the same conclusion as the power who started all this. I think of this power as God and I believe this power had good intentions, thus everything will work toward a good conclusion.
It’s my opinion; at least today it is, but I may evolve into a different opinion tomorrow. That’s the beauty of life. Just Say’n



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends