Friday, July 29, 2011

Back to College

See a lot of adds for back to school. Not a favorite topic as it means summer is about to end.
 I often think about my college education. For some reason my undergrad degree was in economics. Don’t remember why I  chose that degree, probably came out of some conversation I had in a bar as a freshman. I think a lot of my best education may have come out of that bar, but it was a long time ago.
 Einstein, who was pretty well educated in life, said that imagination is better than knowledge. Knowledge is limited but imagination circles the world. Maybe when I was a freshman I imagined that a degree in economics was a good idea. Fortunately, my imagination wasn’t limited to that thought.
Best college joke ever is from Woody Allen, “I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam: I looked into the soul of another student.” 


Imagine if you joined our blog as a follower. We could circle the world together and I could tell you great economic theories. Better idea, I won’t tell you great economic theories. Just say’n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends