Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Reading glasses

It is amazing how small print is these days. Must be how they save on ink, cause it just doesn’t seem that things were printed so small a few years ago. To compensate for this, I now have reading glasses, better known as “where the heck are they”. Seems everytime I need them, they have moved to a new strange place. Even found them in the refrigerator once, but that had to be their fault, not mine. 
My wife and I both use these reading glasses, so we swap when we misplace our own. I just pray to God no one will ever see me when I have on her rhinestone studded beauties. Maybe I will just squint and pretend. Just say’n.


Can you read this. If so join our blog as a follower. If you can’t better see a doctor. Just say’n.

1 comment:

  1. I love having my Led Glasses because I have a poor eyesight and I can't read my favorite book clearly. This is cool where ever you are on your house, you can read have that led to light what you want to see. Visit here for more information about led glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends