Thursday, June 9, 2011

My affair

I made a major change in my life recently. After years of being faithful, I stepped outside of my relationship and entered into a major love affair. I bought an Apple computer. It was a move I contemplated for sometime, having watched the Apple with some envy, often bordering on lust; yet being committed to Microsoft,  I resisted the desire.
Nevertheless, everywhere I turned, there was Apple in her beautiful white shiny coat, with the twinkle of the Apple logo luring me into her charm. Finally, without asking permission from Microsoft, I took the plunge and began an affair with Apple.
 It was difficult at first. Apple spoke a different language than I did, but her softness and desire to please me made the moments together wonderful. When I turned to her, she was always ready to perform, and only asked that I treat her gently. I am in love with her, and inspite of Microsofts pleadings, I think this affair will go on for a long time. I feel so safe and secure with Apple, and she doensn't even carry viruses.
It is amazing how dependent we have become on our computers and how sophisticated they are now. At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving twenty-five dollar cars that got 1000 mi/gal." 
Never one to leave a thought unchallanged, General Motors addressed this comment by releasing the statement, "Yes, but would you want your car to crash twice a day?"
My Apple would never crash, she loves me too much. Just Say'n


No matter which computer you use, join us as a follower. We need your support to feel loved and appreciated. At this age, that is really important. Just say'n (p.s. Facebook and Twitter clicks also help)

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for you to leave that company. It took you long enough. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends