Sunday, July 10, 2011

High High Heels

I saw this in an advertisement and couldn’t believe it. Don’t ask me why I was looking at a shoe ad, I have no idea, but there it was. This is a 9” heel on a 3” platform! I mean, what woman would want to walk around on those.


When we were in Florida, this woman went bouncing down the sidewalk on a pair of “Jump stilts”. I never heard of them, but now find they are very popular and great fitness tools. 
Don’t think I will try either one of these as my ability to balance that high up is limited and I don’t think the guys at the marina would let me get away with 9” heals. Just Say’n.


Need more friends to join our blog. Hit “follow  this blog” or the Facebook or Twitter buttons. Without more friends I will have to keep reading shoe ads. Not a good thing to do. Just Say’n

2 comments:

  1. Many years ago when I was a sophomore in high school, my mother bought me some nice shoes with stiletto heels for a band concert performance. The heels were not as high as the ones pictured. They were probably 3-4 inches. But I literally could not walk in them! Plus I almost got one stuck in a knot hole on the stage while trying to. I had to take them off, walk to my seat, put them on, then when the concert was finished, take them off to walk again.
    I don't think I would dare try the balance stilts. I think I would end up flat on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this young girl walk down the sidewalk on these very high heals. She must have thought they made her look good, but she looked more like she was about to fall over. Hard to figure!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends