Monday, May 9, 2011

Love you

I heard someone tell another person "Love You" and I thought about that phrase for a while. I love my dog, but that feeling is a lot different than how I love my wife. 
One thing I really love is blueberry pie, but I also love my kids and grandkids, and I wouldn't want to put them in the same category as blueberry pie.
 Making love is a whole lot different than being in love.
Bible says perfect love cast out fear, but there are probably a lot of definitions concerning perfect love.
The Eskimos have fifty-two names for snow because snow is really important to them. I think we ought to have as many words for love.


Just Say'n


If you love our blog, we would love to have you join as a follower. And we would love if you hit the Facebook or Twitter button below. We love doing this and love your being with us, and I am really tired of saying love. lol

2 comments:

  1. The Greeks had 12 words for love. We ought to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the word "love" is fine just as it is. It's the adjectives we add to it, (or lack of any) that make all the difference, depending on the circumstance. For instance, to your wife, kids, and grandkids you might say, "I love you more than I love blueberry pie!". As for making love, and being in love, to me they are VERY relative to each other. Sex, however, is only SEX. Finally,I don't think we're capable of "perfect love", or fearlessness, as we are ALL imperfect human beings. Just my own thoughts ... I'm no psychologist! But, I AM a thinker, and a "wanna be" writer with quite a story to tell. Appreciate being able to share :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments with other readers.

A review of J T Twerell's Catch and Release by Featheredquill Book Reviews

Featheredquill Book Reviews

P.O. Box 304 Goshen, MA 01032 Fax: 413-268-0381 www.featheredquill.com info@featheredquill.com

Readers’ hearts will be beating hard as they join in this adventure where people come back from the dead, wear so many facades you’re not quite sure who’s on the good or bad side of the law, while experiencing the growing attraction between the lady ‘cop’ who could be lying through her teeth and the normally bored psychologist who stepped into the adventure of a lifetime.

The author, a practicing psychotherapist, certainly knows how to light a fire at the beginning of a tale and guide the reader through all types of personalities and red herrings that will make them very disappointed when the story has to come to an end.

Quill Says: This is one psychologist who has met his match when it comes to a truly astonishing female!

Facebook feedback - tell your friends